Free Sunscreen where kids need it most!
Keegan’s Kids has partnered with Sunshield to help bring sun protection to kids where they need it most. We are actively seeking playgrounds, beaches and play spaces to install Sunshield’s amazing automatic Sunscreen dispensers. Please consider sponsoring a dispenser or sunscreen package to help ensure that every child is protected.
Your donation will help the following
- $45 – 1 container of sun screen
- $250 – Installation of 1 sunscreen dispenser
- $600 – 6 month supply of sunscreen
- $1000 – 1 machine and a 1 year supply of sunscreen
- $5000 – In Memorium Donation – 3 machines and a 3 year supply sunscreen. Signage can be included with a personalized “In Memorium” name of your choice.
We have several coporate sponsorship levels. These donations will include your corporate logo inconjunction with Keegan’s Kids.
Do you have a location that you would like to see one of the units installed. Please fill out this form and we will add it to our potential list of locations.
Partnerships and Sponsors
“Keegan’s Kids” Foundation for Pediatric Melanoma exists to educate the general public about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of pediatric/adolescent melanoma. Dedicated to supporting medical research for effective treatment protocols and remedies, Keegan’s Kids acts as an advocate for the melanoma community to raise awareness of the disease and the need for early prevention and a cure.